California Association of Midwives & California Association of Licensed Midwives (CAM/CALM) Volunteer Agreement
We are excited that you will be volunteering with the California Association of Midwives and/or California Association of Licensed Midwives (CAM/CALM). This Volunteer Agreement is guided by our organizational values and we commit to doing our best to abide by them.
We hope that by documenting what we commit to you as a volunteer and also what we expect of you, we will provide a quality volunteer experience that is both productive and rewarding.
California Association of Midwives & California Association of Licensed Midwives
We commit to the following:
- On-boarding and training
- To provide on-boarding and training to assist you in meeting the responsibilities of your volunteering role. (A description of the role will be attached to this document if necessary)
- If applicable, to implement a six-week trial period, to be followed up by a check-in to assess if the volunteer opportunity is a good fit for both you and CAM/CALM
- Supervision, support and communication
- To define appropriate standards of our services, to communicate them to you, and to encourage and support you to achieve and maintain them as part of your voluntary work
- To provide an organizational contact who will check-in with you regularly to discuss your volunteering and any associated concerns
- To do our best to help you develop your volunteering role with us and to be flexible in how we use your volunteering.
- To be receptive to any comments and feedback from you and all volunteers
- To value and recognize our volunteers as a signiﬁcant resource in achieving the goals of our organization